With the PSF series, Koch Maschinenbau presents an exceptional pneumatic chuck with numerous innovative features especially for metrology:
- Repeatability of 5µm, runout ≤20µm (chuck only, without rotary union or other additional adaptation).
- Completely made of stainless steel or stainless materials
- Low clamping forces for clamping without the risk of damaging the part
- The clamping range can be preset with only one screw. This allows clamping without individual jaws.
- Due to the reversible jaws, flexible clamping of shafts and in bores is possible.
|operating medium||Compressed air, unlubricated, according to ISO 8573-1:2010 [7:4:4]|
|ambient temperature||+10 ... +50°C|
|stroke of jaws radial|| |
stroke of jaws radial 1,33mm, (≙2,66mm in diameter)
stroke of jaws radial 1,33mm, (≙2,66mm in diameter) position of jaws can be preset to 0.08mm
|i1||20 - 60|
|i2||40 - 80|
|i3||60 - 100|
|a1||1 - 40|
|a2||28 - 60|
|a3||48 - 80|
|a4||68 - 100|
|* The values given relate to the range in which the accuracy is guaranteed. It may be possible to clamp larger workpieces.|